Saturday 24 April 2010

More Slowburn.

To follow after links to previous Slowburn. The thing about facebook is that it was all together, oh well. You have to work hard!

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2009/07/slowburn_17.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2009/07/second-half-of-slowburn.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2009/08/slowburn-few-days-later.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2009/10/sequel-of-squaking-seagulls-continued.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-on-sequel-to-slowburn.html



http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-slowburn.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2010/02/slowburn-continued.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2010/02/more-slowburn.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2010/02/more-more-moreslowburn.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2010/03/tell-her-something-in-my-mind-freezes.html

http://expressyourkink.blogspot.com/2010/03/here-is-more-slowburn.html


Even the click of her door key added to the heavyness of Mel's mind. She was going to cry big time today and even tomorrow. Poor Michael. Every time she felt him turn towards her, she wanted to bury her face against his jumper and cry into his chest. The problem is she wouldn't be able to stop. He was her someone to lean on in more ways than one, she didn't expect such fierce protection from him and loyalty but then she knew how much they matched one another, it wasn't just the sex, it was the afterwards, the inbetween, the before, even the before, she sensed his love for her. She couldn't believe it.

He closed the door as she turned on the lights in her house. There was something so definite about electric lights, she started to cry. "Mel" She felt him whisper. Mike wrapped his arms around her. When she could control the tremble of her lips, she told him through her tears, how she'd never get far in life, how it was be a constant struggle, how she faced something at every turn and worse it was from everyone but him. She looked up at his face. His eyes consoled her. When she met him, she was comfortable with him..it was because of his eyes. There was something there that broke that wall in her around him. She didn't feel trapped or short of air or panicked, she felt herself, that person who was inside of her.

"Do you want me to make you a drink?"

She nodded against him.

He took her hand and led her to the kitchen. The kitchen was full of him, since their first fuck, oh come on Michael allow me to say it once she thought, she felt his presence everywhere in that room, regardless of where he was. He had probably fucked her on every piece of furniture, but the table was his favourite for eating her pussy out.

She stood next to him as he prepared her drink. Her mother would have told her to sit down, not Mike. Mike would touch her gently as he was doing now, she wasn't an invalid, she was Mel but Mel exhausted from life and he knew that and..she kissed his shoulder after he touched hers. Before, she felt so riled inside that she had to push him away, now she stood inbetween him and the whistling kettle and wrapped her arms around his waist. He was strong and sturdy to hold onto, she didn't care about big or small, she just liked holding onto him.

"I love you" He said looking into her eyes.

I love you too" She hugged him. "I'm sorry about before."

"Don't apologise." He stroked her cheek.

She started to cry in front of him again.

"Mel" he kissed her face. He placed small kissed all over her cheeks and chin and forehead, eyes and lips.

"Do you know anywhere we could just disappear forever?" She whispered.

"Hmm.." She saw him think, "the thing is we can't, baby. I wish there was. I wish I could find some remote island and take you there but, that's gonna take time."

"Remote island sounds good."

"Yeah?"

She nodded and cried.

"Any leads?"

She shook her head.

"I have one. There's a small island near Africa. It's surrounded by clear sea, the sun is hot on your skin but I'll make sure you keep it protected at all times and, I'd go out to get our lunch and dinner every day, then we'd cosy up by the fire and then..I'd posses you each day. There'd be no mornings, baby. You'd be in my arms and so I couldn't get us breakfast." Michael smiled at her like an angel, not some winged creature with clear blue eyes, but someone who had been sent down to her.

"Have I told you I love you."

He shook his head sideways and made a face. She leaned into him, smiling into his warmth. "Well" She spoke to his heart, "I love you. I love you so much."

He kissed her lips. When he pulled away, she knew, she knew why he pulled away. The need and what happened before. "Just holding." She said to him.

"I'm as hard as a rock baby, but I'll hold you with everything I have. You don't ever have to worry that I can't control myself around you."

"Your control.."He kissed her lips. "I know..it's becoming somewhat of a legend." He said. She let out a small deep laugh.

"I love you." He turned her around and prepared her drink again.


For a while, Mel sat on his lap. It just sort of happened. She needed him. They were at the table and she drank her tea. He held onto her. "Don't you want a drink yourself?" She asked him.

He took a sip out of her mug.

"Hey!" Though she definitely didn't feel light inside, she did feel better.

"If you have a problem Mel, you can drink it out of my mouth."

"Mel now? What happened to the baby baby baby?"

He slapped her butt. "That's what happened." He raised an eyebrow at her. She felt herself smile like a child.

Then it bubbled up inside her again.

"Oh baby. He whispered holding her tighter now she started to cry yet again. He held her as she wept against his chest. "I feel like such a kid." She snorted in between in tears.

"You're just feeling vulenerable. Kids don't have your intelligence."

"Oh Michael " She whispered unashamedly and unbashfully.

"I'm not trying to get you in bed in that way, but I think you do need to go to bed. Do you want me to hold you there, or shall I sleep here."

"On the couch?" She stopped crying, looking up at him.

"Yeah."

"No, no of course not. You're not sleeping on the couch. Like you say you can control yourself and if you can't well, just masturbate or something." This was typical of their frank conversations. "But you're not sleeping on that uncomfortable couch."

"I'm sure its okay."

"Yeah, like I'm going to let you sleep there whilst I have a cosy bed."

She hugged him. "You're stuck with me, baby."

Then he picked her up. She loved it when he did that. Somehow it worked, and he'd carry her to her bedroom.


He'd asked her if he could get her night clothes out of her bag. She told him she had a tracksuit, hardly sexy but would serve for tonight in the bathroom. When he came back, she saw his eyes roam over her naked form. She couldn't help it. With Michael, it felt right.

"I'm not teasing you."

He bent down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

He watched her face. "I know" He said.


When he held her as he lay in his bottoms, he told her that to think of herself only. As she felt exhaustion and the comfort of his arms and body take her off to sleep, she realised somewhere that's what she would have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment