Monday 29 March 2010

Latest for Nice Guys Finish Last?

She had exhausted his energy he just didn't have any left to speak. In the last two days, they'd ........so much and it took so much out of him. He wondered if he was inhabiting each moment of her thoughts the way she was his. He wanted to spank her each question he asked, get to know the sides of her she didn't want him to know. He wanted all of her and from the first day he saw her, he loved her, it wasn't a conclusion that he gradually came to form, he just knew. He couldn't stop looking at her like she wasn't just beautiful but like she was special to him in every way, from the start he knew it. So why didn't HE make the first move? He would kick himself that they had waited so long..it had been months after all. Now she was lying in his arms and he held her. He sunk his body on the chair. He could feel her breathing.

"Hi."

"You're not asleep."

"Neither are you."

He smiled.

"Let's go to my bed." He watched as she got up and took his hand. She was in her element, she was confident.

"Last time I was here, I thought about you."

"How so?"

"I was thinking about how I'd like to run away with you." She smiled, " A childish dream. Just us determined to find our own place where no one would interfere. I'd barely have to interact with anyone, I would have everything I needed."

He kissed her cheek.

"I've really suffered a lot, Stephen." She whispered. He stroked her hair, her head bent down.

"Tell me." He said.

She looked at him with her deep, dark eyes which would have him forever. "Oh what can I say. That actually I should have said something a long time ago, that things spiralled out of control, that I let them. I made the basic mistake of trusting too much. I thought people were good and I believed in that so much, I turned a blind eye, then I got scared when I saw the truth." She said all this against his chest. He wanted to hold her but he felt a rush of anger.

"What?" She asked.

"Why didn't you?"

She looked at him and then said, "I was scared." She shrugged her shoulders. I was heart in my mouth scared. I have been for 20 years."

"Why?"

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

He couldn't take it anymore. He got up and shook her shoulders and watched her scare.

He saw every bit of emotion come out, her anger taken out on her lip, her eyes tear up violently, then she said "Fuck you."

"You're not going anywhere." He said to her, pushing her back on the bed.

She nodded her head, then slapped him on his stomach. It was a weak slap.

He watched her watch him, then she slapped him again. The third time HURT.

She got up off the bed and pushed him and slapped him. He slapped her bottom hard. She couldn't get his face so she slapped below his neck and his flesh was now stinging.

"God, get here.." He growled and grabbed her bottom.

"Fucking make me you PRICK." She pushed away from him. She sprinted out of the room and down the stairs.

"You're naked." He said loudly, walking quickly after her, his cock bouncing. She's fucking naked. Then he ran and when saw everyone watching him. She ran out of the house, he could see her on the grass.

Then she stopped running.

He didn't say anything as he walked up to her. He didn't need to. She wanted to be taken forcefully, he'd never be able to explain it fully but as he saw her standing on grass, he knew she wanted to be taken against her will, to be forced upon, to be raped.

No comments:

Post a Comment