Wednesday 17 March 2010

Desire.

I started two stories one called Irrepressible and one with the working title of My Story or something like that. I've decided to scrap them and work on this current one. I normally go with the flow but I need enough to work with and I don't for those two. So I chose something more relevant to myself.


I'm calling it Desire.

"Why are you interested in BDSM?"

Julie opened her mouth but she couldn't quite come out with a reply for her friend. What could she tell Andie? There was nothing that she could articulate at this point that would serve as answer for anyone, including herself.

"I just thought I'd try it. I know what you're thinking, that it's me, of all people, but moulds need to be broken, I suppose we could start here."

"Don't get me wrong, it's just..you seem like a one man type of woman."

"Andie you have no idea." She felt her friend's eyes on her. Andie had got it wrong but then Julie couldn't blame her, no one knew the real her, she never let them in because she was not outgoing in the same way other women their age were.

She was all of 28 and the truth was, she needed to save herself. There were parts of her that had got lost, gone missing through years of abuse and neglect, and she wanted to get herself back. That free spirited girl who didn't care and wore a dress too tight for her already voluptuous body at a young age. She needed some joy to help ease the burden off her shoulders.

She didn't mind at all if she had more than one man at the club. She wanted to do something about her sexual needs. Sisters did it for themselves and sometimes they needed to; the club was a regulated environment for her to explore her needs.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Andie broke into her thoughts. She kissed her friend on the cheek. Andie wore a look of suprise. Julie smiled, "I guess there's a first time for everything, eh." Blushing, she walked on as her friend just stood there on the pavement.


What were her needs? I want everything she said darkly to herself. I want to be able to express my sexuality fully. She'd love to see herself evolve. Her fantasy was to go from watching women and men get spanked and whipped to being spanked and whipped by a masked man whose piercing eyes raked her naked and roped body. He would stroke his whip over her tits which were pushed together by rope and her nipples were red, if he even put his tongue to one of her nipples, she would orgasm explosively. But he would only do that later.

Her other fantasy was to have several men stand around her topless form and suck several men's cocks and have them come violently over her tits. She'd lick their come off and then masturbate..and they'd have to spank her. She'd be in the middle of all of them..

No comments:

Post a Comment