Monday 8 February 2010

Slowburn continued

"Tell me what you need. Tell me what you want." Mel was rubbing her hands over Mike's bare chest. She had grown her nails longer and ran them flat down the middle of his chest whilst she looked into his eyes.

"I want you to give me a blowjob."

He said it. He meant it, his voice low and raw and his eyes intense.

She reached up and kissed his lips.

When she wore her big heels she felt like she didn't have to reach up so high but it felt different.

Mike had put his coat on her in addition to her own. She felt incredibly protected by him.

In the car, she imagined his hand stroking her. But he didn't give to her, not even to hold. Then she knew why.

When they got out the car, she looked into his stormy eyes. He didn't say anything to her. They just walked to his front door. When he opened the door, he told her to go in first and once she was standing in the corridor, he kissed her gently. He had taken his coat off and was holding it. For some reason she shrugged into it. He put it in on her.

Now they were standing near the wall opposite the front door. She was against it and his top half was naked. She took his jumper off, his arms going through, she remembered that, his arms when they were exposed to her.

She wanted to bury her lips in the pale bulk of his upper arms.


"Want me to suck your dick, Detective?"

"Yes."

"Lucky for you, I'm not asking you to beg.."

"Short of stuffing my cock your mouth Mel I'd gag that mouth of yours if you did."

They both chuckled. Getting down on her knees, she watched his eyes follow hers.


More tomorrow I have a very early start. Don't you just hate it when this happens. Tough! I watched Precious by the way..you know that movie. I LOVED the direction. To me it was life affirming.

No comments:

Post a Comment