Sunday 2 May 2010

I feel like this is the more uplifting blog,!, anyway here's a song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNEJyuWhUI It's just MY song. The one that I really like.

I don't really relate to others as much as this. I actually find myself coming back to the older songs or older style songs which have more a simplicity to them and less melodrama in the voice and music, though I like a lot of catchy new songs the lyrics of this one and the melody are just perfect to me. It applies to my Erotica too.

2 comments:

  1. Always liked Carole...not that I'm big into following...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very very classy, I love her.

    Regarding the following, it's not always true something or someone has to "tame" a spirit and a soul, but you never know one day what or whom you could be following to some extent.

    ReplyDelete