Friday 7 May 2010

The new mechanic.

When I pulled up at the garage that morning, I couldn't figure out what do with myself. I guess I was restless. And horny. Normally in my line of work I have to spend the day covered in oil and grease. I could be completely naked under the overall I wear. I try and give customers a peek of my bra. This one man once made a coughing sound gesturing to my red lace. I just smiled sweetly at him.

Today, I pulled the stops out. I wore a small white cover up with a fire engine red bra and thong underneath. White gets dirty the easiest, anything shows and this barely covered my thighs.

What was I thinking? That any man who pulled up would accept my blatant invitation of sex? I had come twice this morning already, once in the shower, using the nozzle and my clit pulsing begging to be bitten just lightly. Then, I had to finger fuck my clit quickly before I went into my garage at home. I rubbed my boobs against the light walls in my house and stuck my thonged butt out, furiously fucking my pussy and moaning, UH UH UH.

1 comment:

  1. My drive to the garage was smooth. I was making a list of things I needed to buy tonight to make sure I wasn't so empty inside.

    Inside the garage, I found a note, "See me in my office." It was my boss. I should go home and change but I didn't.

    "Come in." He said after I knocked.

    When I walked in, I saw his face down in his papers. Past few weeks, he'd been incredibly busy, and his fairly big desk showed papers going into each other, it was all white and coloured folders and, he had pen marks on his hands.

    I felt my sensitive pussy contract a little when he looked at me, because he looked me all over.

    He took off his glasses and looked me over again. He didn't say anything. I felt so wet.

    "Take a seat" he said lowly.

    I tried not to fall over my heels.

    "Late night?"

    "Yes." Anything to avoid the reality that I wanted to get fucked dirty hard and hot in the garage.

    "We have a reputation to keep here."

    "Yes." I moaned. I such a bimbo in cases like these, I never stood my ground, I just gave sleepy eyes to him.

    He only looked at me again, with confusion and I didn't want to say it but actually I think he had a hard on.

    "Come here." He said this as though it just slipped his mouth.

    I stook up, so, so wet. I really needed to be fucked.

    I walked to him.

    He turned his chair towards me. So I walked closer.

    I hadn't seen his eyes before. He always wore his glasses, he always kept a professional distance, he was the most polite human being I had worked for.

    "Can I touch you?"

    "Of course" I moaned breathily.

    His finger tips shaked against my thigh as he stroked it.

    His gaze collided with mine. He'd felt my pussy juices drip onto them.

    I spread my legs and he stuck his face between my thighs. I pulled the bare scrap of shirt I had on, to make sure he could lick my pussy.

    When he did, I moaned and stroked his hair. He had gelled so it was slick, so it wouldn't dare interfere with his work, I cried out loud as he bit my pussy lip.

    "SIR!"

    He spanked my ass cheek and I'm sure I squrited some come into his face. He rubbed his whole face against my pussy and licked me all over. This wasn't about finding my spot, rubbing my button, working, my bud, this was dirty, animal, hot, sticky and very wet sex. Which was now all over his face. It didn't take me long because he was so hot and when I looked at him, I imagined him putting his glasses back and then cleaning my come of his face.

    Did you like that, I wanted to ask. Do you want to fuck me in the ass now? What about YOU? I can see a mean dick. I want to titty fuck your cock. I want you sucking my boobs agains the wall, I won't mess your desk up I promise, Sir. I just glazed at him dreamily and went back to the chair on the opposite side of him.

    ReplyDelete