Thursday 1 July 2010

What if I had my tits bound by leather? The strong material pushing my boobs in your face? I'm so aroused with the contact. I wonder what it would be like if you fucked my pussy with a leather dildo? One of those police men's batons.. and you spanked my arse once with what may as well be that big leather dick. Would you lick my juices of that baton? And stuff it in my mouth so I lick my pussy juices too? I get so aroused thinking about getting eaten out, my pussy eaten out by your mouth, the mouth which belongs to that brain of yours, the one that has all these different sides, the one that knows more things than me, I'd want to give that cock that I once called beautiful a quick lick. Only a quick lick, you'd have to beg if you wanted more from me. Instant gratification would make you spent for a while but you'd be so fucking horny as I send you messages and videos of me playing with myself. God, you'd love that wouldn't you. I just wish I could think strategically when I'm out of mind with arousal for you, I came this morning, only you could make me come again outside or in my car, naked under my shorts, no bra either, pussy wet, swollen and so, so needy..tits heavy and nipples red and tight. Don't flatter yourself, I came because my pussy was so needy, it may be that you ignited it initially, sometime ago, but now I can't stop and I won't be giving you that power, you'd have to give me something in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment