Friday 23 July 2010

As official as I'll ever get review for Comfort Food. The non Jeremy book but the book that changed my life.

It's written by Kitty Thomas and I left this review on Smashwords. I have issues with Amazon. Not moral ones but those of the technical variety which bums me because I like the author.

I'd give it ten stars. This book changed my life. I'm an avid reader of Erotica but this oe made me realise how important this type of relationship is to me. I had read bdsm books and perhaps some of you don't class this as bdsm because it goes further or it's more taboo. Nothing got to me as much as this book. The first time I read it, I was immensely interested. I had dreams about this book. It will be the book I always go back to and one that has firm fixture in my life. There are books that make me cry and wow me. This one holds something more because it goes that step further. I didn't realise until I read the book that I was interested in capture and kidnap. In fact up till then, when I read it in other books, good books, it didn't really do anything for me, I found that part a bore - you know why? This as the author has said is about dominance and not the illusion of it. It's not role play. It is ACTUALY submission. It's beautiful. It's free-ing. I ADORE this book and I can't wait to have the hard cover copy when it comes out and I don't normally fork out for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment