Sunday 25 July 2010

I've read so much today I feel I could vomit a book. But I haven't written for a week. Just too much in my mind.

I need to feel first. So, finally I got to this website and found the posts very interesting. I loved the quotes on the side and decided to copy and paste the ones that I very much agreed with to this blog as food for thought on a late Sunday night.

Go forth, conquer, have a GREAT week.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon. --(Susan Ertz)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. (Mark Twain)

I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman. --(Anais Nin)

I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I donĂ¢€™t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I donĂ¢€™t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding. --(Anais Nin)

http://silkenvoice.blogspot.com/

I think I will lead my man though- me. !

No comments:

Post a Comment