Sunday 21 November 2010

Today when I miss someone, I find this helps.

"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked."


For me, its about looking at the bigger picture. It's easy for me to think in one way. Oh I have to wait till this happens in the day before I can do that otherwise if this doesn't happen it has no purpose and shouldn't be allowed to start. The fact is, that's true but I'm not going to look at the day as some kind of chore when I should be enjoying things that happen in it and not overlooking them. Not enjoying them nearly as much as enjoying the thingS that I miss because of the person that I miss.

I understand that I am very lucky to have this person in my life and I have to remember that. It didn't just happen to me today, it wasn't an onset of emotions, it was ongoing since yesterday. I won't post more than this or less, just thought I would articulate something that means a lot onto a space where it's about saying what's on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment