Saturday 6 November 2010

SOLD continued.

I heard some switches and the light in the sitting area came on. As my buyer returned to me still kneeling I thought that he may kick me or inspect my hand bag, either of those. If I was doing this out of any anger or frustration, it would have made things easier for me, I could have got up, even if I couldn't escape. But it was my curiousity to be perverted, to have someone pull my strings as if I were a flimsy puppett, a doll, that made me stay rooted to the ground, to his carpet, on my knees.



"What am I going to do with you?" He asked softly.



I looked up a little ready to mutter something about being a mere annoyance with no conclusion or end to my sentence, instead I managed to get a glimpse of his face. He must have been bending down. Because he was smiling, I smiled too.



"Do you know about submission?"



"Yes." I answered my buyer. "I know about BDSM. Domination and submission."



"What else do you know?"



"I know about spanking. Whipping. Beating. But I don't know what turns me on other than the idea of being owned."



"Like an animal?"



Like a sexual animal. I felt fresh cream in my cunt. "I..don't know."



"Like a dog?" He tilted my face up to him.



I shook my head. I wasn't into barking or anything like that.



"This sounds stupid but I read about a woman who went to a farm and was used as a cow. To produce milk for the farmers. From her breasts. Part of me found that erotic. It was like her breasts were just objects for the men to use."



"Did she come?"



"Yes." I understood he meant cum.



"Stand up."



I did as my buyer asked.



"Take everything you are wearing off."



"Yes." I obeyed. I took my skirt off and I unwrapped the scarf from around my breasts.



I saw him look me over.



"What do you think about your body? Do you find yourself attractive?"



"I think I look okay." I said fairly and truthfully.



"You're a pretty girl. You have a nice body. If you were put in a position where you were to submit to me, every part of you would be mine and that includes your body. I want your body to be in the best condition it can be. You're not to put on any weight."



Mine. Owned. Mine. Owned. I was not to put on any weight because I was..his property.



"Yes." I said softly.



"Turn around."



I obeyed, presenting my arse to him.



I wanted him to touch me. I would have melted right then and there.



"Turn around facing me." I did. "I have bought you tonight. That makes you my slave for tonight. That would mean you are to obey all my orders. I want you to think about whether you agree to this whilst you are kneeling down. I want you kneeling with your hands behind your head and your body straight. You're not to slouch. If you are to be my slave, I will punish you for slouching. Do you understand, girl?"



"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment