Saturday 5 June 2010

Librarians want it harder.


I really, really, really want to read a good spanking novel. Any recommendations please. Something new because the ones I have I've read over so many times, I need a new jolt, something that sends that thrill everywhere.

Today, I found this pearl necklace. Yes, I LOVE innuendos about that, it's why I keep mine in pristine condition, I love what it represents. Pure, prim..but my God, do you have to be perverted to find it hot.

My fantasy at the moment is to wear prim little flats, no panties, my pearl necklace, I like wearing bras which push my tits out, they're hardly any support, more fun, and get taken over a man's knee and spanked and my cunt fucked. I'm literally wanting to sign up for this. And today, me, my need, didn't care about fuckers. In fact, they can cum all. over. me. I'm only after what makes me happy now.

This takes over my ever present "girl on girl" fantasy. The one where a guy watches.

Suggestions for everything please.

pearl necklace "the glorious culmination of tit-fucking, in which you blow your nuts out all over a girl's tits, shoulders, neck, and, with any luck, chin."

No comments:

Post a Comment