Monday 14 September 2009

"You Can Be Anything You Want To Be, Just Turn Yourself Into Anything You Think You Could Ever Be"


My respect for the group Queen goes up. Of course I always liked Freddie Mercury, he ate up that stage but I've not heard of this one before.


Forget about copying. There's taking inspiration and then there's wanting to be like someone else. Be them just don't be like them. Better to go the whole way.


I tried writing some kind of vampire bullshit but thats not really turning out too well. I did it out of my in love with Twilight thing, I'm still in love but I think I'll be deleting my "inspired" by vampire's everywhere at the moment writing.


It's just not me.


Better to get it wrong, be out of fashion than strive to copy someone else. I would HATE to be a look alike. Yet is it ever everywhere..Idiotic.



No comments:

Post a Comment