Saturday 19 September 2009

"Real woman"

Discuss!

Right well actually I'm quite a follower of that term. What it means to me is cutting out all the fake bullshit and phoney baloney. It's really quite simple. "To thine ownself be true" (oooh!)

To me a real woman doesn't compromise herself. She's all about the real stuff in life. What more can I say? I think there is A LOT of false stuff out there, sentiment, money, appearance, trickery, you may be in the minority and you may not be wrong but better to be a real human being than conform. Ignore the "non conformists" out there.

The book I read today had a real woman..not one who compromises herself for a man, or for men, or for other women. What I loved about this book is first the hero sees her in a shop, she's smelling this perfume and he SEES her, it's like they are of the same material, and he goes up to her, talks to her, she thinks he's pissing around because she's used to the superficial jerkery of society and all ..so it doesn't go well. Then she's walking back home and he pushes her against the wall and kisses her. He MUST kiss her because in that moment where he saw her before..and something tells me he was a little aware of her before that when he was walking around the shop..he saw a woman who could match his desire. And does the man have desire.

It's always nice to see a real woman above all women get the treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment