Sunday 6 September 2009

Tales from a Vampire who should have known better.

Don't laugh, my name is Annie. Yes Annie.

Of course when you're a Vampire called Annie you know things are going to be pretty shitty.

I got attacked yesterday. But..this other..Vampire (? can't trust anyone since being attacked two days in a row) rescued me.

His name is Cedric. Yes Cedric.

Cedric very kindly gave me a pen and paper to write whilst being chained..he implied it's for my own good..to his bedpost.

Oh he's not in his bed. I'm not even in this bed. I'm on his carpet. He says he's gone to get dinner. Said I need sustainence for a busy day tomorrow. Busier than having to run for hours on end from humans and then monstors? He snarled when I said "monstor." I half did it just to see that snarl on him. Being a vampire hasn't changed me at all. I'm still unglamorous, obnoxious and always in trouble little fucking Annie. Annie who gets a rise out of the opposite sex..not in that way but in the other.

Annie who should have been left alone. I wanted to be torn to scraps from those other monstors. I thought they were like me, a monstor. I thought they would leave me alone. And when they didn't and were on top of me, I had one thought; let me be torn like this for I'm not good enough to exist in any form.

But then this..this FORCE threw me to one side. And I was so out of it that I only remember vaguely being carried from the forest into his alleged home.

I don't know what he did to those other monstors. I don't know. I don't want to say. I'm scared of his face a little. I should be.

Then he tended to my wounds and asked me my name and what I remembered. I told him and in response I got the first proper sentence from him, "I'm Cedric..don't even think of laughing and don't leave this room " With that he cuffed one of my hands to his post.

"And don't struggle. "

"I want something to write on." I think I said that because I didn't want to be freed. I wasn't one hundred percent certain about my safety but there was something about the strength and no nonsense of my captor that made me know I would make it into tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment