Wednesday 1 December 2010

Because it's snowing and I need cheering up and maybe you all do too x



"The sight of a bound woman is terrifically, almost unbearably erotic to me, even if only bound in play. It’s been that way ever since I can remember, even before I knew what sex was!"

http://tieduptight.tumblr.com/post/1713614619


I may start writing another story in the future, which I'd like to make into a sort of Man Woman or Boy Girl simple idea, set in the present. I work best when I have clear ideas for characters as opposed to actions, I may combine this story with my unfinished ones like Hogtied and Sold and take away the auction and kidnap part as a starting point. I'll see.

Excerpt,

He never noticed her much before but occasionally saw her glance his way, but she would avert her gaze. During the next few days, he started to look her way and she would never look back, in fact she kept her gaze down. When studying her, he discovered that she had one of the prettiest faces he'd seen and that there was no part of her small body that he wanted to leave free. He wanted to tear her open.

No comments:

Post a Comment