Tuesday 1 December 2009

The only perfume I may be interested to buy that I don't already have


Because from a young age I was much more interested in scents (sounds creepy to say and touches) than trying on lip colours, would be Angel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz1LlAeSZV8

I believe all famous actors become persona's but Naomi Watts has fun with hers.

It would be my break away from the classics which have a reason for their reputation, Gautier, bless me and Chanel. Love the Chanel. Allure is the best for me. But sometimes you want a change, it becomes too familiar so I'm always interested to see what's on the market.

I hate most perfume ads. There was one with Uma Thurman for Lancome not long ago that was good. Since then in particular the Chanel ones annoy me. And don't get me started on that fake "The One!" stuff. One person's sexy actress can be another's she's the next Monroe on a Monet level only.

But can we have a couple of days when we are not reminded of Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment